Write for award-winning, beautifully-designed college and university magazines at Capstone.
Our goal is to give you steady writing work on compelling and inspiring topics. You’ll talk to inventive faculty and accomplished alumni. You’ll get the chance to strengthen your writing skills, develop interesting feature packages and profiles, and see your stories in print, with gorgeous design and art.
We’ve developed a killer process that helps us develop stories that readers love—and we want you to be a part of it.
Here’s why writers love working with us:
- We work with our best writers for years and offer steady opportunities
- You can work from anywhere
- We have a team of researchers, editors and administrators to help you do your best work
- Our stories win awards, inspire giving, and get effusive praise from sources and readers
We expect the best—and we’ll help make your exceptional work shine.
While we cover a wide range of topics, from the arts to entrepreneurship, we are always looking for folks with experience in topics such as:
- Humanities and the liberal arts
- International service
- Giving and philanthropy
- Alumni profiles
If you’re a strong writer and a great communicator, and you’re open to following our time-tested processes, you may be a perfect fit.
Think you could thrive with Capstone? We want to talk with you! Fill out the form below. We’re always looking for great new writers, and we’ll be in touch when we find a fit.